With over 100,000 acres of open space, we are committed to conserving natural, cultural, and agricultural resources and providing public uses that reflect sound resource management and community values.
Open Space Management
All flood projects have been completed.
- Hall Ranch 2 Access Road
- Lake 4, West Lake, & A-Frame Pond Flood Repair Projects
- Left Hand Creek Restoration – Brewbaker-Sorensson
- Niwot Ditch Diversion Repair & Fish Passage Installation
- St. Vrain Creek Restoration – Reach 3 Phase I
- St. Vrain Creek Restoration – Reach 3 Phase II
- South St. Vrain Creek Restoration