If you have questions about property valuation and property tax, visit boco.org/2023Valuation.

Visit the Sheriff’s Office website for the outcome of the Marshall Fire investigation.

Help for Someone Abusing Drugs or Alcohol

Help for Someone Abusing Drugs or Alcohol

When a loved one’s drinking or drug use has become a concern, it is easy to feel powerless. The good news is you are not alone. Help is available.

Define the Problem

A drinking or drugging habit becomes a problem when it causes trouble in:

  • Relationships
  • School or work
  • Social activities
  • How a person thinks or feels

Assessment Tool

This tool can help you or someone you care about decide if a drinking/drugging pattern has become a real problem.

What’s your drinking pattern?

Get Help

  • Contact Mental Health Partners at 303-443-8500
  • For a teen or young adult, learn about Substance Abuse Classes & Evaluations
  • Speak to your doctor or health care provider
  • Contact Al-Anon/Alateen to get support for yourself. (Al-Anon and Alateen provide support for people who have an alcoholic or addict in their lives.)
  • Call the National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Referral Routing Service at 1-800-662-HELP

Contact Us

Community Substance Abuse Prevention (CSAP)

Main: 303-413-7017
Submit a question


3482 Broadway
Map & Directions
Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. M-F