Board of County Commissioners (BOCC)
The Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) consists of three individuals elected to serve four-year terms as leaders of the Boulder County government. All three commissioners are elected at-large by the voters of Boulder County and represent the county as a whole.
Note: The County Commissioners’ Office is continuing to conduct all Public Meetings & Hearings remotely while our office works to transition to a hybrid meeting option for the public (anticipated Summer 2022).
Due to the hearing room remodel project, public meetings and hearings are being conducted virtually. To sign-up for notices of commissioner meeting agendas and to receive a link to view the commissioners’ business meeting every Tuesday, click to subscribe.
How to find a meeting or hearing:
- Go directly to the Public Meetings Open Portal (best choice for the “day of” a public meeting or hearing)
- To scan meetings within the next two weeks, view the advance agenda.
- For all upcoming meetings and hearings, view the calendar.
To get notifications of upcoming public meetings or hearings, Sign-Up to receive emails or text messages about:
- Subscribe to: Commissioners’ Agendas (BOCC Agenda)
- Subscribe to: Commissioners’ Newsletter (BOCC News)
- Subscribe to: County News & Information (News Releases)
Note: You can unsubscribe from any list at any time.
Contact the Board of County Commissioners (BOCC)
- Fill out the Contact Us/Feedback Form
Commissioners District Map
- View the Commissioners’ District Map.