The Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) consists of three individuals elected to serve four-year terms as leaders of the Boulder County government. All three commissioners are elected at-large by the voters of Boulder County and represent the county as a whole.
County Commissioners’ public hearings and meetings are offered in a hybrid format where attendees can join virtually through Zoom or in-person in the Commissioners’ Hearing Room, Downtown Boulder County Courthouse, 3rd Floor, 1325 Pearl Street, Boulder.
To sign up for in-person public comment, please use the link in the advance agenda for each respective hearing. There will also be a kiosk located in the lobby of the 3rd Floor to sign up for in-person public comment. For questions regarding in-person meetings call 303-441-3500.
To sign-up for notices of commissioner meeting agendas and to receive a link to view the commissioners’ business meeting every Tuesday, click to subscribe.
How to find a meeting or hearing:
- Go directly to the Public Meetings Open Portal (best choice for the “day of” a public meeting or hearing)
- To scan meetings within the next two weeks, view the advance agenda.
- For all upcoming meetings and hearings, view the calendar.
To get notifications of upcoming public meetings or hearings, Sign-Up to receive emails or text messages about:
- Subscribe to: Commissioners’ Agendas (BOCC Agenda)
- Subscribe to: Commissioners’ News (BOCC News)
- Subscribe to: County News & Information (News Releases)
Note: You can unsubscribe from any list at any time.
Contact the Board of County Commissioners (BOCC)
- Fill out the Contact Us/Feedback Form
Commissioners District Map
- View the Commissioners’ District Map.