The following information is for new Boulder County Public Health (BCPH) general volunteers and interns.
If you have not received an email with instructions for the orientation meeting, please contact us.
Read Prior to Orientation Meeting
Immunizations Are Mandatory before Volunteer or Intern Work Can Begin
BCPH requires that you have immunity to certain vaccine-preventable diseases. You must provide official, written proof of immunity, either in the form of an immunization record or the report of a blood test that demonstrates immunity.
Please bring documented information about tuberculosis testing and/or history if you have any. This is especially important as you will not be able to start working until after you have received all of the required immunizations. If you do not have required immunizations, they will be provided.
To request copies of your immunization documentation, you should call or email any/all of the following:
- Your family physician
- The records office in the health center for the last college you attended
- Your last place of employment
- The records office of the school district for the high school you attended
- Bring any immunization records that you have
Your orientation will take place at 3482 Broadway in Boulder.
Additional Information About BCPH & Boulder County
- Boulder County Mission & Vision
- Boulder County Public Health Mission & Vision
- Harassment, Discrimination, & Retaliation; Boulder County Personnel & Policy Manual
- Multicultural Diversity; Boulder County Personnel & Policy Manual