The Post-Adoption Services Program supports adoptive families in Boulder County through community resources and connections. As part of the Family Outreach Program, we strive to strengthen families by providing a safe place to receive support, resources, and understanding.
Post-Adoption Services Program
- Families who have adopted from Boulder County Department of Housing and Human services (previously known as Boulder County Department of Social Services)
- Families who have adopted elsewhere and currently reside in Boulder County
How Do I Apply For the Program?
There is no application process, just contact the number below.
Family Support Services are provided to meet the needs of adoptive families. Services include but are not limited to:
- Adoptive Family or Kinship Family specialists are available to meet with you in your home
- Family advocacy
- Family fun events
- Financial assistance
- Lending library
- Educational workshops
- Conference scholarships
- Information on community resources
Adoptive Parent Discussion Groups and Kinship Support Groups are an excellent way to meet other parents, discuss challenging issues, and build a supportive network.
- Adoptive parent groups are offered twice a month; an evening group meets in Boulder, and a morning group in Longmont.
- Kinship groups are offered in Longmont and Louisville monthly.
- Childcare and refreshments are provided.
Family Outreach Program
Boulder County Department of Housing and Human Services
3400 North Broadway
Boulder, Colorado 80304