We offer a variety of rental homes ranging in size from studios to four bedroom units throughout Boulder County, in Lafayette, Longmont, Louisville, Lyons and Nederland. BCHA is a not-for-profit organization committed to providing quality homes at affordable prices.
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in renting with Boulder County Housing Authority.
When properties that are available at affordable rents they will be listed below and you may submit an application.
Longmont Rental Properties:
- 1410 Emery Court – Number of Units 4
- 146-148 E. St. Clair – Number of Units 2
- 1816-1822 Cambridge Drive – Number of Units 6
- Meadows Apt. 80 21st Ave. – Number of Units 12
- Check for All Available Property
Louisville Rental Properties:
- New! Kestrel – Number of Units 200
Applications are Now Being Accepted through Boulder County Connect.
- Acme Place – Number of Units 4
- Lilac Place – Number of Units 12
- Lydia Morgan – Number of Units 30
- Regal Court II – Number of Units 10
- Sunnyside Place – Number of Units 17
- Check for All Available Property
Minimum Age: Applicants/Tenants must be at least 18 years of age to enter into a lease agreement.
For each adult 18 years and older:
- Copy of Social Security Card; AND
- Copies of Identification (ANY of the following): state-issued driver’s license, state-issued identification card, Resident Alien Card or Government-Issued Passport.
For each minor child under 18 years of age:
- Copy of birth certificate; AND
- Copy of Social Security Card.
Applicants must have:
- A combined gross income (before taxes and deductions) of at least 2 times the rent of the offered unit or a (Section 8) Housing Choice Voucher; AND
- A minimum of six (6) months of steady employment OR a verifiable, sufficient source of income (such as Social Security, SSDI, etc.); AND
Two (2) years of satisfactory rental history is required.
BCHA will conduct a national criminal background check for all adults age 18 years and older. You may be denied housing if the following apply to you:
- You have been convicted of a felony within the past six (6) years; AND/OR
- You have been convicted of a violent or sexual crime; AND/OR
- Use of methamphetamine in the last 12 months or use of a controlled substance other than meth in the last six months.; AND/OR
- You have a consistent record of convictions for misdemeanors and/or felonies; AND/OR
- We find other information in your background check that support a determination that you have engaged in disqualifying criminal activity.
Maintenance Contact Information
The maintenance staff is available Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If you are a Boulder County Housing Authority tenant with a routine work order request, you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 720-864-6400.
If you are a Boulder County Housing Authority tenant in need of an URGENT after-hours repair, please call 303.370.9299. If you have a medical or fire emergency, call 911 immediately.
Please include your name, address, phone number and a description of the requested repair. Repairs will be prioritized based on level of urgency, with COVID19 safety protocols in place.
Dave Boylan, Property Manager
Danielle Davidson, Property Manager
Holly Diorio, Property Manager
Maria Merino Ortega, Property Manager
Rocio Arellano Guzman, Property Manager
Sodany Uch, Property Manager
Valerie Edmonds, Property Manager
Edna Guillen, Property Management Supervisor
Amanda Guthrie, Housing Operations Manager