How many Tracker Bucks are likely to come to my business during the course of a school year?
The amount of Tracker Bucks previous TT businesses have received on average is $198 over the course of a school year. The average Tracker Bucks earned per month by participants is $7. TT businesses can place and/or lift a Tracker Buck limit at any time to help control the amount of Tracker Bucks received.
How will my business get reimbursed?
Reimbursement happens at your convenience. Just send us an invoice (we can provide a template) with the Tracker Bucks you’ve collected and Boulder County will put a check in the mail. A year-end reimbursement request will be sent to all participating business partners each June to ensure reimbursement occurs at least once each year.
How will participants know my business accepts Tracker Bucks?
A number of ways!
- Participating TT businesses receive Trip Tracker window clings and point of purchase stickers.
- TT businesses are highlighted on our website.
- Participants receive a current list of TT businesses each month.
- TT businesses are spotlighted through various program media channels.
- We work with local press to highlight businesses and the program.
Let us know if you have other ideas for effectively promoting business partners. Your help makes this a great program!
Do Tracker Bucks expire?
Yes. Tracker Bucks expire on May 31 each year. Expiration dates are printed on every Tracker Buck. All TT participants and businesses are reminded of the expiration date as the day approaches.
Who runs the St. Vrain Valley Schools Trip Tracker program?
Trip Tracker is a collaboration between Boulder County Transportation, St. Vrain Valley School District, Boulder Valley School District, and the Colorado Department of Transportation. It is currently funded through a Safe Routes to School grant, Boulder County, and program contributors. The program is made possible with support from businesses like yours!
What defines a Trip Tracker business?
Only locally-owned businesses (not corporate-owned) can choose to participate in the program.
Participating businesses agree to:
- Accept Tracker Bucks like cash.
- Invoice Boulder County for the Tracker Bucks they receive.
- Get reimbursed $.50 on the dollar.