November 18, 2019
Early registration deadline Thursday, Dec. 5, for Soil Revolution Conference
Inviting farmers and ranchers of all scales and production systems.
Boulder County, Colo. - The early registration deadline of Dec. 5 is quickly approaching for the fourth annual Soil Revolution Conference, which will take place on Thursday, Dec. 19, at the Boulder Jewish Community Center, 6007 Oreg Ave., Boulder. Farmers and ranchers of all scales and production systems are invited. Those interested are invited to register at www.SoilRev.org for a discounted registration fee by Dec. 5.
This event is hosted by Boulder County Parks & Open Space, CSU Extension, the City of Boulder, USDA-NRCS, and the Boulder Valley and Longmont Conservation districts. Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities are available.
Topics will cover on-the-ground solutions from producers spanning a variety of climate and soil conditions across the county. Certified Crop Advisor credits will be available.
- Adventures in Regenerative Farming: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly –
- No Water? No Problem! Jumpstarting Your Biological Activity on Rangeland –
- Infiltration Demonstration – Elizabeth Black
- Practical Methods for Healthy Soils on Diversified Vegetable Farms –
- Cover Cropping for Sustainability: My Story – Jim Dolezal
- Local Updates --
- Elizabeth Black, Citizen Science Soil Health Project
- Kate Greenberg, Colorado Commissioner of Agriculture (pending confirmation)
- Phil Taylor, Mad Ag, Lauren Kolb, City of Boulder OSMP and
- Vanessa McCracken, Boulder County Parks & Open Space