June 11, 2019
Vivienne Jannatpour, (303) 678-6277
Boulder County Parks & Open Space hosts Catfish Night Friday, June 14
Carolyn Holmberg Preserve at Rock Creek Farm
Boulder County, Colo. - Boulder County Parks & Open Space will host Summer Catfish Night at Carolyn Holmberg Preserve at Rock Creek Farm this Friday! This is an opportunity for anglers to fish and enjoy a summer night when Stearns Lake is usually closed.
A few details:
- When: Friday, June 14, from 7:30 - 11 p.m.
- Where: Stearns Lake at Carolyn Holmberg Preserve at Rock Creek Farm.
- Cost: Free, but anglers 16 and older must have a current Colorado fishing license.
- Check-in is required.
- All ages are welcome.
- Artificial and live bait allowed.
- Shore fishing only.
- A headlamp or flashlight is recommended.
- Please note that the event will not be canceled due to rain.
For more information contact Wildlife Biologist Dave Hoerath at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-678-6204, or visit www.BoulderCountyOpenSpace.org/events