April 12, 2023
Vivienne Jannatpour, (303) 678-6277
Boulder County Parks & Open Space Hosts Annual Senior Fish-off Friday, April 21
Wally Toevs Pond at Walden Ponds Wildlife Habitat
Boulder County, Colo. - Boulder County Parks & Open Space will host its annual Senior Fish-off event on Friday, April 21.
This is a great opportunity for seniors to enjoy a morning of fishing followed by prizes and a fish fry! Participants can win awards for heaviest rainbow trout, most experienced (oldest) angler, best fishing hat, and first to catch the limit.
When: Friday, April 21, from 6:30 a.m.-10 a.m.
Where: Wally Toevs Pond at Walden Ponds Wildlife Habitat, 3893 N. 75th St.
- Fish-off takes place rain or shine. No advanced registration is necessary.
- Open to seniors 65 years and older.
- All anglers must sign in—no fishing before 6:30 a.m.
- Valid 2023 Colorado fishing license required.
- Live bait and artificial flies/lures permitted.
- Participants must bring own fishing gear.
- Wheelchair-accessible fishing pier available.
For more information, please contact Michelle Marotti at firstname.lastname@example.org.