Please provide a brief summary of the goods/services you would provide to Boulder County if awarded.
2. WRITTEN INQUIRIES.
If you have any questions regarding this RFI, you must submit them via email to the Boulder County Purchasing Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 2:00 p.m., April 2, 2021. A response from Boulder County on all inquiries received will be subsequently posted on https://bouldercounty.gov/government/bids-and- purchasing/bid-opportunities and on the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System and sent out via email no later than April 7, 2021.
Please do not contact any other Boulder County department or personnel with questions or to request information regarding this RFI solicitation. Inquiries received will NOT be forwarded to the Purchasing Office.
3. SUBMITTAL INSTRUCTIONS.
- Submittal Requirements: In order for RFI submittals to be accepted for consideration by Boulder County:
- All bids must be submitted by email only outlined below in “Submission Instructions.”
- All bids must be received and time/date recorded by authorized Boulder County staff before the established RFI due date and time.
- NO LATE SUBMITTALS WILL BE ACCEPTED. If your RFI bid is received after the established RFI due date and time for any reason, your proposal will automatically be rejected and returned to you – there are NO EXCEPTIONS. Boulder County does not accept responsibility under any circumstance for delayed or failed RFI submittals.
- You must include all required documents with your RFI bid, including but not limited to:
- RFI Submittal Checklist (included in RFI package)
- RFI Signature Page (included in RFI package)
- Certificates of insurance, if applicable
- It is the sole responsibility of RFI bidders to ensure that your RFI submittals are received by Boulder County before the deadline, as detailed in “Submission Instructions” below.
- The Board of County Commissioners (“Board”) reserves the right to reject any and all RFI bids; to waive any informalities or irregularities therein; and to accept the proposal that, in the opinion of the Board, is in the best interest of the Board and of Boulder County, Colorado
2. Submission Instructions: All RFI submittals must be received by Boulder County for time and date recording on or before 2:00 p.m., MST, on April 12, 2021, by the following method:
A) Electronic, via Email (due to Covid19, currently, this is the only submittal method):
– Maximum size of submittal is 50MB.
– NO ZIP FILES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
– Electronic submittals must be emailed to email@example.com:
– Submittals emailed to any other mailbox will NOT be accepted or forwarded.
– This email box will ONLY be monitored by Boulder County on the due dates for: 1) RFI inquiries; and 2) RFI submission.
-You must include RFI #7225-21 in your email subject line.
-Please use the delivery receipt option to verify receipt of your email.
-Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): If you need special services, as provided for under the Americans with Disabilities Act, contact the ADA Coordinator or Boulder County Human Resources at 303-441-3525 at least 48 hours before the scheduled event
The attached addendum supersedes the original Information and Specifications regarding RFI # 7225-21 where it adds to, deletes from, clarifies or otherwise modifies. All other conditions and any previous addendums shall remain unchanged.
Please note: Due to COVID-19, BIDS will only be accepted electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOQ 7225-21 Addendum 1