Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System (Recommended)
Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing system distributes most bidding opportunities with the exception of Road and Bridge Construction Projects (see below). The Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System:
- Offers free and pay registration options depending on your company’s needs
- Provides access to Bids and RFPs from over 50 participating government agencies in Colorado and Wyoming
Current Road & Bridge Construction Projects
- Boulder county Transportation Department uploads road, bridge, and trail construction projects to QuestCDN.
- Current Road and Bridge Construction Projects. If no projects are displayed, Boulder County does not have any active bids for road and bridge construction.
Current Solicitations (Over $25,000) (see chart below)
- Posting of the Current Solicitations on this site is merely for public convenience and is not intended to serve as an official source. Boulder County does not assume any responsibility for errors or misinterpretations resulting from the use of incomplete sets of bid documents.
- Boulder County Purchasing will not be held responsible for misinformation received from private plan holders. Please use Rocky Mountain E-purchasing or our website only.
- These solicitations are for purchases of goods or services exceeding $25,000.