Please provide a brief summary of the goods/services you would provide to Boulder County if awarded.
2. WRITTEN INQUIRIES.
If you have any questions regarding this RFP, you must submit them via email to the Boulder County Purchasing Office (email@example.com) on or before 2:00 p.m., April 15, 2022. A response from Boulder County on all inquiries received will be subsequently posted on https://bouldercounty.gov/government/bids- and- purchasing/bid-opportunities and on the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System and sent out via email no later than April 22, 2022.
Please do not contact any other Boulder County department or personnel with questions or to request information regarding this RFP solicitation. Inquiries received will NOT be forwarded to the Purchasing Office.
3. SUBMITTAL INSTRUCTIONS.
A. Submittal Requirements: In order for RFP submittals to be accepted for consideration by Boulder County:
1. All bids must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org outlined below in “Submission Instructions.”
2. All bids must be received, and time/date recorded by authorized Boulder County staff before the established RFP due date and time.
3. NO LATE SUBMITTALS WILL BE ACCEPTED. If your RFP bid is received after the established RFP due date and time for any reason, your proposal will automatically be rejected and returned to you – there are NO EXCEPTIONS. Boulder County does not accept responsibility under any circumstance for delayed or failed RFP submittals.
4. You must include all required documents with your RFP bid, including but not limited to:
• RFP Submittal Checklist (included in RFP package)
• RFP Signature Page (included in RFP package)
• Certificates of insurance, if applicable
5. It is the sole responsibility of RFP bidders to ensure that your RFP submittals are received by Boulder County before the deadline, as detailed in “Submission Instructions” below.
6. The Board of County Commissioners (“Board”) reserves the right to reject any and all RFP bids; to waive any informalities or irregularities therein; and to accept the proposal that, in the opinion of the Board, is in the best interest of the Board and of Boulder County, Colorado.
B. Submission Instructions: Submittals are due at the email box only, listed below, for time and date recording on or before 2:00 p.m. Mountain Time on April 29, 2022.
Please note that email responses to this solicitation are limited to a maximum of 50MB capacity.
NO ZIP FILES OR LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES WILL BE ACCEPTED. THIS INCLUDES GOOGLE DOCS AND SIMILAR SITES. ALL SUBMITTALS MUST BE RECEIVED AS AN ATTACHMENT (E.G. PDF, WORD, EXCEL).
Electronic Submittals must be received in the email box listed below. Submittals sent to any other box will NOT be forwarded or accepted. This email box is only accessed on the due date of your questions or proposals.
Please use the Delivery Receipt option to verify receipt of your email. It is the sole responsibility of the proposer to ensure their documents are received before the deadline specified above. Boulder County does not accept responsibility under any circumstance for delayed or failed email submittals.
Email: email@example.com; identified as RFP # 7334-22 in the subject line.
All RFPs must be received, and time and date recorded by authorized county staff by the above due date and time. Sole responsibility rests with the proposer to see that their RFP response is received on time at the stated location(s). Any responses received after due date and time will be returned to the proposer.
The attached addendum supersedes the original Information and Specifications regarding RFP # 7334-22 where it adds to, deletes from, clarifies or otherwise modifies. All other conditions and any previous addendums shall remain unchanged.
RFP #7334-22 Addendum 1