SNAP Double Up at Whole Foods in Boulder
For every dollar of SNAP benefits (up to $20) you can buy fresh fruits and vegetables at the following City of Boulder Whole Foods Markets locations.
- Pearl Street
- Table Mesa
- Ideal Market on Alpine Avenue
Double Up Bucks expire every three months (at the end of March, June, September, and December of each year).
Expired bucks CANNOT be redeemed or exchanged. Please pay close attention to the expiration dates on your coupons.
Double Up Bucks from the Farmers Markets CANNOT be used at Whole Foods. Only Double Up coupons with the Whole Foods logo can be used at the Whole Foods markets.
You must purchase fresh fruits and vegetables with your EBT. You can earn a maximum of $20 of Double Up Bucks per day. (There is no limit on how many Double Up Bucks you can redeem.)
Steps for Earning Double Up Coupons at Whole Foods
- Put your fresh fruits and vegetables first
- Tell your cashier you want to “Double Up”
- The cashier will total your produce and tell you how much you’ve earned in Double Up coupons
- Save the coupons for your next transaction
Whole Foods will round down to the nearest $5 Double Up Coupon
- You spend $5-$9.99, You earn $5
- You spend $10-$14.99, You earn $10
- You spend $15-$19.99, You earn $15
- You spend over $20, You earn $20
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Whole Foods Brochure
Amazon Prime Discount
Amazon Prime offers a 50% discount on Prime memberships for people who have an EBT card for government assistance (WIC, TANF or SNAP). Whole Foods offers discounts on some items in the store to Amazon Prime members.
Learn more about this discount.
Learn How to Double Up SNAP Benefits at Whole Foods