The 2023 Coordinated Election was on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
- 2023 Compiled Sample Ballot Content. There were no certified write-in candidates.
- Boleta de Muestra Compilada Para Las Elecciones de 2023. No hubo candidatos certificados por escrito.
- During this election, Boulder County Elections conducted a ranked-choice election for the City of Boulder mayoral conduct. Because this was a new method of voting for residents, we created a dedicated overview and FAQ page on ranked-choice voting as well as a page on ranked choice voting ballot processing and results reporting.
- State Ballot Information Booklet (Blue Book) – English & Spanish — Voters received this booklet in the mail. It was produced and mailed by the State of Colorado and contains information on statewide issues.
- 2023 TABOR Notice – This notice was mailed by Boulder County to each address with one or more active, registered voters whose ballots include at least one TABOR ballot issue.
- Official Notice of Election — As required by state law, this official notice of election was published on October 3, 2021 in both the Daily Camera and Longmont Times-Call.
- Pre-Election Logic & Accuracy (LAT) Test Reports — These reports and related documents outline the testing procedures completed prior to conducting an election. Also see public notice: LAT Notice of testing.
- Daily Ballot Returns Data —This page lists return information for both mail and in-person voting through the election and for undeliverable ballots.