Our Financial Workshops are facilitated by certified instructors who want to see you thrive towards your best financial self. Through hands-on activity and peer-to-peer learning in our financial workshops, you will acquire a sense of control and a belief that you can have a healthy financial life, both now and in the future.
Our workshops are free and offered in both English and Spanish. Workshop topics support you in moving forward throughout the ‘Money Management’ cycle:
Currently, due to COVID-19, all workshops are conducted virtually.
- Workshops will be conducted virtually through Microsoft Teams.
- You will receive an email from an @bouldercounty.org email the day of the workshop with the link and handouts.
- You do not need to have Teams downloaded if you are using a computer or laptop.
- If you are going to join through Teams using your cell phone instead of a computer or laptop, you WILL need to download the Microsoft Teams app. It is recommended that you are connected to WiFi in this situation as Teams will use a lot of data.
- You can also call-in to the workshop using only audio with the phone number provided.
NOTE: If you have an older device, you may have trouble accessing the online classes. If this is the case, please email email@example.com.