Kanemoto Estates Conservation Easement Termination
Request to terminate a conservation easement on Outlot A of Kanemoto Estates pursuant to the terms of the conservation easement. Termination is required to allow the annexation of Kanemoto Estates into the City of Longmont for the construction of a mixed housing development. The property is located east of Airport Road approximately 0.5 miles north of the intersection of Airport Road and SH 119 at 8702 N 87th Street.
Public Meetings & Hearings
Board of County Commissioners Public Hearing, Thursday, 1 p.m. July 6, 2023
The staff report and information on how to attend or participate will be posted by June 29. Please note that the County Commissioners’ agenda is subject to change. To receive updates to the agenda, please subscribe to the Boulder County Commissioners Agenda list.
Past Public Meetings & Hearings
Planning Commission Public Hearing, March 15, 2023
View meeting information and the video recording of the Planning Commission hearing.
- Staff Report for March 15, 2023
- Additional public comments received as of 10 a.m. on March 15, 2023
- Kanemoto Estates NUPUD Termination Request: Outlot A – Agricultural Conservation Easement, February 1, 2023
- POS Conditions of Approval Letter – Kanemoto Estates, January 6, 2023
- Longmont TDR Area Map, 2005
- Third Amended Longmont Planning Area Comprehensive Development Plan Intergovernmental Agreement, August 12, 2003
- Longmont Area Intergovernmental Agreement Exhibit A map, June 20, 1997
- Intergovernmental Agreement Between the City of Longmont and County of Boulder Concerning Transferred Development Rights, February 5, 1996
- Kanemoto Estates NUPUD (Outlot A) CE 00494792, April 21, 1982
Hannah Hippely, Long Range Planning Division Manager – Community Planning & Permitting