The program provides an opportunity for artists to pursue their work in the inspiring landscape and history of Caribou Ranch. By sharing their art, we hope to add to residents’ enjoyment of open space lands and create a legacy of art preserved for future generations.
The application deadline was Feb. 28.
- Applicants must be comfortable in a backcountry setting with rustic accommodations.
- Application must include two or three samples of work.
- Application cannot be saved and returned to later. You must complete the application in a single session.
- Application deadline is Feb. 28.
- Selected artists are required to donate a piece of work to Boulder County that is representative of their stay at the open space property.
- Please read the Program Rules & Guidelines before applying.