Develops recommendations to Boulder County Commissioners regarding the yearly distribution plan for the county’s portion of the Metropolitan Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) Tier III sales tax.
Meetings are being held virtually on Zoom. This year, instead of council interviews, some organizations will receive questions with a chance to respond by email, if the council determines an answer is necessary to the grant application.
Follow this link for the Zoom meeting information: https://scfd.org/grantmaking/grant-schedule-calendar/ (Note: The public is invited to observe but not speak.)
Other Deadlines and Meetings
- Feb 11 (Fri.), 4 p.m. – Final Grant Report Deadline
- March 2 (Weds), 4 p.m. – Multi-county Grant Deadline
- March 9 (Weds), 4 p.m. – Boulder County Grant Deadline
BCCC Study Sessions for SCFD Grant Funding Applicants:
- April 5 (Tues.) 6-9 p.m. Boulder
- April 19 (Tues.) 6-9 p.m. Boulder
- April 28 (Thurs.) – SCFD Board Approves Tier III Distribution Budget
- May 3 (Tues.) 6-9 p.m. Boulder
- May 17 (Tues.) 6-9 p.m. (If Needed) Boulder
BCCC/SCFD Grant Allocation Meeting:
Finalized Funding Plans, Commissioner’s Resolution, and Recognition Ceremony/Event plans due to SCFD
SCFD Board Meeting to approve Tier III funding and presentations by each council chair
- Sept. 22 (Thurs.), 1 p.m.
- Oct. ? (Tues.) Boulder County Cultural Council Check Ceremony — TBD
- Oct. 14 (Fri.) – 2023 Guidelines and Calendars due to SCFD
Written comments for any meeting can be emailed to the Commissioners’ Office (click on the link to open an email message).