Are you age 50+ and looking for work? Are you someone who works with people age 50+ on employment? If so, this workshop is for you.
In this interactive workshop, we will share:
- The myths and truths about older workers
- The range of programs and training available through federally-funded workforce centers
- Strategies for showcasing your strengths
- How to put together a compelling resume for today
- Interviewing strategies in a video world
- And more!
Bring your questions and ideas. There will be ample opportunities for sharing best practices, and lessons learned.
To find out more and register: https://actionnetwork.org/events/strategies-for-workers-age-50?source=direct_link&
Start dateJune 20, 2023 10:00 amEnd dateJune 20, 2023 11:30 amCalendarWfBC Events and WorkshopsGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.
OrganizerWorkforce Boulder County
VenueVirtual via Zoom