The 2011 Coordinated Election was held on Tuesday, November 1, 2011.
- Official Election Results — PDF document showing all election results by contest.
- Statement of Votes – PDF version — Most comprehensive election report, which includes precinct by precinct results. (Note: This is an automated report. The “registered voters” column actually refers to eligible voters.)
- Canvass Documents — This report is related to the certification of the election. The audit is a post-election quality assurance procedure that ensures the accuracy of the machine tally of votes.
- Voter Turnout Data — PDF showing voter turnout information.
- Complete Ballot Content for Boulder County voters – English Version and Spanish Version — This is the full listing of all content that appeared on Boulder County ballots in the Coordinated Election on November 3, 2015. Ballots vary by precinct, so no single ballot included all of the candidates and issues listed.
- TABOR Notice — This notice is mailed by Boulder County to each address with one or more active, registered voters whose ballots include at least one TABOR ballot issue.
- State Ballot Information Booklet (Blue Book) — Voters receive this booklet in the mail. It is produced and mailed by the State of Colorado and contains information on statewide issues.
- Daily Mail Ballot Return Information — The ballots received and processed chart displays mail ballot returns throughout the election cycle, beginning approximately two weeks before Election Day. If a date is not listed, either no ballot processing took place that day or no significant ballot processing took place that day. Numbers may differ from final election results due to 8-day final processing of military/overseas ballots and ballot resolution.
- Pre-Election Logic & Accuracy (LAT) Test Reports — These reports and related documents outline the testing procedures completed prior to conducting an election.