Additional functions of road maintenance include:
- Culvert and Drainage – cross culverts are flushed annually or as needed. Report a blocked culvert or drainage issue.
- Trash Removal – report trash or debris on roadway.
- Tree and Brush Removal – report tree or brush problems in the road or right-of-way.
Following are issues that road maintenance are not responsible for. Contact and responsibility information is provided:
- Mowing – for roadside mowing contact Boulder County Open Space Department at 303-678-6200.
- Signs and Signals – to report malfunctioning traffic signals or missing, damaged or incorrect signs, use the online report form or call 303-441-3900. See locations of County-maintained traffic Signals
- For weed issues such as mowing, spraying, etc. contact Boulder County Open Space Department at 303-678-6200.
- For weed enforcement issues contact County Weed Enforcement at 303-441-3930.