CAP Administrating Board
The Community Action Programs Board partners to provide opportunities for education, self-sufficiency, and community involvement for disenfranchised and low income people. The board advises Community Action Programs (CAP) staff on program development and implementation.
The CAPAB meets on the last Tuesday of every month at 6 p.m. on the Boulder County campus at 3482 North Broadway Street, Boulder, CO. For details, call 303-441-3975.
2023 CAP Administrative Board Meetings
- February 28 – Virtual Microsoft TEAMS
- March 28 – Virtual Microsoft TEAMS
- April 25 – Virtual Microsoft TEAMS
- May 30 – Virtual Microsoft TEAMS
- June 27 – In-person CAP Office
- July 25 – In-person CAP office
- August 22 – In-person CAP office
- September 26 – In-person CAP office
- October 31 -In-person CAP office
- November 28 – In-person CAP office
- December – NO CAP Board Meeting