November 13, 2015
Geospatial Summit celebrates Geography Awareness Week on Friday, November 20
Public invited to attend the Boulder County Geospatial Summit
Boulder County, Colo. - Boulder County is hosting a Geospatial Summit in celebration of Geographic Awareness Week on Friday, November 20.
The Geospatial Summit is free to attend and open to the public.
The purpose Boulder County Geospatial Summit is to bring together people from business, academic, and government that have a presence in Boulder County and have an interest in the geospatial technology, GIS, geography and cartography.
- What: Boulder County Geospatial Summit
- When: Friday, November 20
- Where: Commissioners' Hearing Room on the 3rd Floor of the Boulder County Courthouse, 1325 Pearl St., Boulder
- Time: Sessions run from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feel free to drop in on any of the seven sessions throughout the day. View the schedule at bit.ly/bocogisday.
Scheduled sessions include:
- Cindy Domenico, Boulder County Commissioner
- Thomas Harris, VP of Agribotix
- Will LeMaire, Director of GIS Operations at Intrado Inc.
- Trevor Bair, Product Manager at Churchill Navigation
- Joe Zamudio, Ph.D., VP of Remote Sensing at UASUSA
- Nate Pinder and Rebecca Lasica, Solutions Engineering at Harris Geospatial Solutions
- Omar-Pierre Soubra, Director and SketchUp Make Evangelist at Trimble.
For the event schedule and more information, visit the event page at bit.ly/bocogisday.