October 14, 2015
Mircalla Wozniak, Communications Specialist, 303.413.7766
Elections Division: Notice of Two Candidate Withdrawals
style="border-collapse: collapse; vertical-align: top;" valign="top">
Boulder County, Colo. -- Boulder County Clerk & Recorder Hillary Hall has received official notice from two different 2015 Coordinated Election entities of candidate withdrawals. They are:
Logan Wolff – Candidate for City of Boulder City Council
Susan D. Femmer – Candidate for Boulder Valley School District RE-2 Director District C
Both candidates withdrew their candidacies after ballots were printed. Votes for these candidates will not be counted. Voters are advised to vote for alternative candidates.
A note has been added to the Boulder County Elections Division Voter Registration and Sample Ballot Look-up tool and the main Ballot Content posted on the website under the 2015 Election Information section has also been updated with a note about the candidate withdrawals.
Boulder County voters can also visit our website to register to vote, check and update their voter registration, and learn more about local elections. They can also call 303-413-7740 for more information or visit one of three Boulder County Clerk & Recorder's Office branches: 1750 33rd St. in Boulder; 529 Coffman St. in Longmont; or 1376 Miners Drive in Lafayette. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Key Dates for the 2015 Coordinated Election:
• Ballots begin to arrive in mailboxes.
• Voter services available at Boulder County Clerk & Recorder’s Office in Boulder.
• All 24-hour Ballot Drop Boxes open.
• Voter Service and Polling Centers open.
• Last day to register and still receive a ballot in the mail.
• Drive-by Ballot Drop-off locations open.
November 3 Coordinated Election
• Ballot drop-off and voting services available 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Ballots must be received by 7 p.m. to be counted.