August 26, 2016
Board of Review to address proposed minor amendments to Boulder County Building Code on Sept. 1
Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
The Boulder County Board of Review will meet in a public hearing on Thursday, September 1 for Docket BORC-16-0001 - Minor Amendments to Boulder County Building Code.
Land Use staff has identified minor amendments that are needed to update the current Boulder County Building Code, including:
- Utilizing the 2016 Structural Engineers Association of Colorado (SEAC) Colorado Design Snow Loads study to update the Boulder County Snow Load Map.
- Restoring participation in solar gardens as a means of compliance with the Boulder County BuildSmart program.
- Limiting the use of BuildSmart Table N1102.1.2 to buildings with less than 18% of their wall area in glazing.
- Restoring a definition of “RECONSTRUCTED DWELLING.”
- Clarifying requirements for residential ventilation rates.
- Other minor editorial corrections.
Public Hearing: BORC-16-0001 - Minor Amendments to Boulder County Building Code
Date: Thursday, September 1, 2016
Time: 3 p.m.
Location: Caribou Room, Boulder County Land Use Department, Courthouse Annex, 2045 13th St., Boulder
Boulder County welcomes input and feedback regarding these proposed minor amendments to the Boulder County Building Code. Please email email@example.com with comments. More information may be found on the Board of Review page.