Historic Preservation Advisory Board Subcommittee Meeting - Monday, September 14, 2020 at 2 p.m.
DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLYJoin the virtual public hearing
Optionally, call-in to participate in the hearing: 1-720-400-7859, Conference ID: 746 837 684#
- Historic Zoning District Review:
a. H-20-0003: 601 Gold Run Street - deconstruction part of garage
Request: Deconstruction of western part of garage
Location: 601 Gold Run Street
Zoning: Historic (H) Zoning District
Owner: Marcus Moench and Elisabeth Caspari
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Each meeting is a public hearing and at the beginning of each meeting, anyone may address the Board with historic preservation concerns or questions.
The Boulder County Historic Preservation Advisory Board (HPAB) is an advisory board appointed by the Board of County Commissioners to provide guidance to the county on historic preservation issues. Its primary focus is to review structures and sites for historic significance and to review building or development plans which might affect these resources. HPAB also reviews landmark applications and must approve building plans which result in the alteration of an historic landmark.
Start dateSeptember 14, 2020 2:00 pmEnd dateSeptember 14, 2020 3:00 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.