DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY
Historic Preservation Advisory Board Subcommittee Meeting - Wednesday, June 17, 2020 at 10 a.m.Join the Microsoft Teams Virtual Public Hearing
Optionally, call-in to participate in the hearing: 1-720-400-7859, Conference ID: 572 716 192#
- Building Permit Review of Structures 50 Years of Age or Older:
a. BP-20-1182: 9075 Baseline Road
Request: Alteration to an historic structure
Location: 9075 Baseline Road
Zoning: Rural Residential (RR) Zoning
Owner: Gillian and Michael Erdmann
- Historic District Review:
a. H-20-0002: 1101 Pine Street, Gold Hill
Request: Alterations to an historic structure
Location: 1101 Pine Street, Gold Hill
Zoning: Historic (H) Zoning District
Applicant/ Owner: Greg Buis
a. SPR-20-0041: Ingalls Residential Addition and Barn
Request: Site Plan Review to construct a 379-square-foot addition to the existing residence, deconstruct an existing 1,800-square-foot barn, and construct a new 4,824-square-foot barn on a 6.63-acre parcel.
Location: 4400 Peach Court
Zoning: Rural Residential (RR) Zoning District
Owner: Finnius Ingalls
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Start dateJune 17, 2020 10:00 amEnd dateJune 17, 2020 11:30 amCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.