State and regional leaders to discuss present and future of area transportation network
The public is invited to attend a moderated discussion and question-and-answer session about the current conditions of the transportation network in and around Boulder and the region and how current planning efforts are looking toward future enhancement s and the potential for collaborative solutions. There will also be an open house at the before the discussion and after where attendees will have a chance to talk to CU Boulder, City of Boulder, and Boulder County staff about their own transportation master planning efforts. Former Boulder Mayor and County Commissioner Will Toor, the current director of the State of Colorado Energy Office, will moderate a panel of guest speakers that includes:
- Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) Executive Director Shoshana Lew
- Boulder County Commissioner Elise Jones (currrent Chair)
- City of Boulder Mayor Suzanne Jones
- CU Boulder Vice Chancellor for Infrastructure and Sustainability David Kang
- RTD Board Member Lynn Guissinger (representing Boulder, Louisville, Superior, and a portion of Longmont)
- Boulder Chamber CEO John Tayer
Thursday, March 21
5:30 to 8 p.m.
Millennium Harvest House Boulder - Ballroom
1345 28th Street, Boulder, CO 80302
All are welcome to attend the event. Online registration is recommended as space is limited.
- Open house - 5:30 to 6 p.m.
- Moderated discussion with Q&A session - 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Open house - 7:30 to 8 p.m.
During the open house periods, staff from CU Boulder, Boulder County, and the City of Boulder will be available to discuss each organization's current efforts surrounding their own Transportation Master Plan (TMP) updates, which are underway.
The event is being sponsored by CU Boulder, Boulder County, and the City of Boulder.
Learn more about:
Start dateMarch 21, 2019 5:30 pmEnd dateMarch 21, 2019 8:00 pmCalendarCounty Commissioners, Home Page, Public WorksGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.