Boulder County / DRCOG TIP Sub-Regional Forum - Policy Advisory Committee Meeting - August 14, 2020, 3-4:30 p.m.
The purpose of the Boulder County DRCOG Subregional Forum Policy Advisory Committee (PAC) meeting on August 14 is to review and discuss the proposed list of countywide projects to consider submitting to DRCOG as part of the 2050 Metro Vision Regional Transportation Plan update process. PAC members include DRCOG board representatives from each of the Boulder County communities as well as transportation staff from each jurisdiction.Join the virtual public meeting
Optionally, you may call in at 720-400-7859. Conference ID: 894 772 353#
- Welcome and introductions – Elise Jones, Boulder County Commissioner (10 minutes)
- Public Comment (5 minutes)
- DRCOG 2050 MVRTP Update:
a. Process Overview & Timeline - Jacob Riger, DRCOG (15 minutes)
b. Update from RTD regarding relationship of DRCOG 2050 MVRTP process with Reimagine RTD – Chris Quinn, RTD (5 minutes)
c. Review/Refine list of candidate projects to submit to DRCOG 2050 MVRTP process – All (50 minutes)
i. Finalize list of candidate projects to submit to DRCOG by August 19
ii. Confirm which local agencies are submitting which project templates
iii. Review deadlines and next steps
- Wrap-Up & Next Steps - Kathleen Bracke, Boulder County (5 minutes)
a. Submit subregional forum’s list of projects to DRCOG by August 19, including project templates from local communities.
b. Discuss schedule and topics for future TAC/PAC meetings – 2020+
i. September TAC & PAC meetings: Discuss COVID-19 related TIP modifications
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
Start dateAugust 14, 2020 3:00 pmEnd dateAugust 14, 2020 4:30 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.