DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLYCLICK TO ATTEND OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS HEARING
Phone number to call-in and participate in the hearing: 720-400-7859, Conference ID: 379 915 246#
Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 3 p.m.
Community Planning & Permitting Docket LU-20-0003 Nicol Short-Term Dwelling Rental
Limited Impact Special Review request to allow short-term dwelling rentals in an owner-occupied residence for up to 150 nights annually on an approximately 0.2-acre parcel, submitted by Robert D. Nicol in accordance with the Boulder County Land Use Code. The proposed project is in the Suburban Residential zoning district, at 8222 Kincross Drive, located on the south side of Kincross Drive approximately 2,150 feet east of its intersection with Heatherwood Drive, Lot 11 Block 9 Heatherwood Filing No. 6 in Section 12, Township 1N, Range 70W.
ACTION REQUESTED: Decision
Opportunity for live virtual public comment will be available. Written comments may be emailed to email@example.com.
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 303-441-3987.
Start dateJune 2, 2020 3:00 pmEnd dateJune 2, 2020 4:00 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.