Boulder County Subregional Forum Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) Meeting – Monday, May 9, 2022 from 1-2:30 p.m.
Virtual meeting via Microsoft Teams. View how to join a Microsoft Teams Virtual Meeting.Join the virtual public meeting using Microsoft Teams
Optional call-in information (audio only): Dial 1 720-400-7859 | Meeting ID: 651 603 178#
- Welcome & Introductions
- Public Comment
- Forum Update: Boulder County Forum approved revised Forum IGA in April
- DRCOG TIP: FY 22-25 MM/AQ
- Call 1 Update- DRCOG Board to approve funding on 5/18
- Call 2
- Call 2 is now open. As a reminder, all agencies are eligible to submit applications (regardless of whether or not they submitted a 1-pager abstract)
- Boulder County Forum approved changes to application weighting, scoring methodology
- Each jurisdiction will need to identify 1 staff member who will score all Call 2 applications, except their own agency’s; confirming we are also requesting 1 DRCOG staff member to score all applications
- Please decide who will score applications by our June Forum TAC meeting
- Deadlines- see email from Todd Cottrell that Alex HW forwarded… first deadline for support forms is May 13.
- DRCOG TIP: FY 24-27 STBG
- Call 3: Boulder County Forum can submit up to 3 applications
- Call 4:
- Confirm we would like to replicate 1-pager abstract process?
- ~$20M available in Call 4
- Boulder County Transportation Funding update
- RTD Updates
- SOP/ Mobility Plan for the Future
- Fare Study/ Equity Analysis
- Vision Zero Agency Updates
- Next Steps
It is Boulder County policy to make county programs, meetings, activities, and services accessible to individuals with disabilities, according to the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need special assistance, contact the ADA Coordinator at 303-441-3525 at least 72 hours before the scheduled event.
Start dateMay 9, 2022 1:00 pmEnd dateMay 9, 2022 2:30 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.
VenueVirtual via Teams