DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY
Docket SU-18-0017 Tointon Riding Arena | Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - 2 p.m. Tuesday, September 1, 2020Register to attend or speak at the hearing
SU-18-0017 Tointon Riding Arena
Proposal: REVISED: Special Review for an approximately 28,000-square-foot indoor riding arena and barn. ORIGINAL: Special Review for a 37,700-square-foot indoor riding arena.
Location: 6871 N 55th Street, the parcel located on the Southwest corner of the intersection of N 55th Street and Niwot Road, Section 33, Township 2N, Range 70W
Zoning: Agricultural (A)
Applicant/Property Owner: Phelps-Tointon Inc.
Agent: Elizabeth Smith
Opportunity for live virtual public comment will be available. Written comments may be emailed to email@example.com.
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start dateSeptember 1, 2020 2:00 pmEnd dateSeptember 1, 2020 3:00 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.