Due to COVID-19 concerns BOCC meetings are being held virtually
Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - Land Use Code Docket DC-20-0002: Accessory Meat or Poultry Processing - 11 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 10. 2020Click to attend or speak at the hearing
BOCC Public Hearing for Land Use Code Docket DC-20-0002: Accessory Meat or Poultry Processing. Development of Land Use Code language that allows small agricultural operations to slaughter, process, and dispose of animals grown on-site. Staff will provide a summary of new proposed Land Use Code Text Amendment changes that underwent the referral process along with virtual public engagement for the Accessory Meat and Poultry Processing Update. Public testimony will be taken.
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2020
Time: 11 a.m.
Action Requested: Decision
Staff Planner: Alberto De Los Rios
Documents: Staff report for November 10, 2020
Opportunity for live virtual public comment will be available. Written comments may be emailed to email@example.com. Please reference Docket DC-20-0002: Accessory Meat or Poultry Processing.
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start dateNovember 10, 2020 11:00 amEnd dateNovember 10, 2020 12:00 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.