DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY
Docket SPR-20-0037 Johnson Residence | Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - 11 a.m. Thursday, November 5, 2020Register to attend or speak at the hearing
PUBLIC HEARING: Community Planning & Permitting Docket SPR-20-0037: Johnson Residence
Call-up of the Director’s determination for Site Plan Review for the construction of a 5,705-square foot residence where the PSM is 5,719 square feet, submitted by the Bruce R Johnson Estate (property owner) and Rick & Heather Hunter (applicants). The proposed project is in the Agricultural Zoning District at 6907 Marshall Drive, in Section 14, Township 1S, Range 70W.
Planner: Summer Frederick
ACTION REQUESTED: Decision
Opportunity for live virtual public comment will be available. Written comments may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, please reference Docket SPR-20-0037.
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email email@example.com.
Start dateNovember 5, 2020 11:00 amEnd dateNovember 5, 2020 11:30 amCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.