DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WAS HELD VIRTUALLY
Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing: Docket SPR-20-0004: Kerr-Bruder Residence
Opportunity for live virtual public comment will be available, and written comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants’ appeal of the Director’s determination for SPR-20-0004 Kerr-Bruder Residence, request for a Site Plan Review for the construction of a 3,955-square foot residence at 4 Lakeshore Park Road.
ACTION REQUESTED: Decision
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. You do not need to download the Teams application (“app”) to attend the hearing, but if you’re interested you may download Microsoft Teams for any device. If you intend to participate in more than one virtual hearing, we recommend downloading the app, as it allows more/better viewing features.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email email@example.com
Thank you for your adaptability in this time.
Start dateMay 19, 2020 11:30 amEnd dateMay 19, 2020 12:00 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.