DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL MAY BE HELD VIRTUALLY
Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - 3 p.m. Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Register to attend or speak at the hearing
This hearing was tabled (continued) from July 14, 2020.
Community Planning & Permitting Department Docket LU-20-0005 Caliguire Residence & Driveway
Proposal: Limited Impact Special Review to allow for 1,706-cubic-yards of non-foundational grading and Site Plan Review (SPR-20-0007) for the construction of a 2,972-square-foot residence and a 400-square-foot carport on a vacant 26.25-acre parcel, at 6089 Marshall Drive located north of Marshall Drive approximately 1-mile northeast of its intersection with S. Cherryvale Road in Section 15, Township 1S, Range 70W.
Zoning: Agricultural (A) Zoning District
Applicant: Jeffrey Caliguire
Property Owner: SCR BOULDER LLC
Agent: David A. Biek
Written comments on this docket item may be emailed to email@example.com.
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start dateAugust 25, 2020 3:00 pmEnd dateAugust 25, 2020 4:00 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.