DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY
Docket EP-20-0005: Shaner Building Envelope Expansion | Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - 10 a.m. Thursday, November 12, 2020Register to attend or speak at the hearing
Pubic Hearing: Community Planning & Permitting Docket EP-20-0005 Shaner Building Envelope Expansion
Exemption Plat review to expand the footprint of a platted 14,400-square-foot building envelope by 3,150-square-feet to allow for the construction of a solar array outside of the area of the originally platted building envelope.
Planner: Ryan Kacirek, Community Planning & Permitting
BOCC Action Requested: Decision
Opportunity for live virtual public comment will be available. Written comments may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, please reference Docket SPR-20-0037.
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email email@example.com.
Start dateNovember 12, 2020 10:00 amEnd dateNovember 12, 2020 10:30 amCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.