DUE TO COVID-19, THIS HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY
Docket V-20-0002/EP-20-0002: Ryan Vacation and Exemption Plat | Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) Virtual Public Hearing - 2 p.m. Tuesday, August 11, 2020Register to attend or speak at the hearing
Docket V-20-0002/EP-20-0002: Ryan Vacation and Exemption Plat
Request to Vacate a portion of the Eastview Drive platted right-of-way and Exemption Plat request to replat the subdivision upon vacation approval, increasing the lot size from 0.88 acres to approximately 0.92 acres. The proposal is in the Estate Residential (ER) zoning district at 1375 Eastview Drive, Lot 45 Crestmoor, located on the north end of Eastview Drive, approximately 250 feet from its intersection with Crestmoor Drive, in Section 35, Township 1N, Range 70W.
Opportunity for live virtual public comment will be available. Written comments may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on how to join the virtual hearing:
This public hearing will be conducted using Microsoft Teams. View How To Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Guest.
- If using a Windows computer, supported web browsers are Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using an Apple/Mac computer, the supported web browser is Google Chrome, or you may download/install the Teams desktop application
- If using a mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device, install Microsoft Teams for any device
- Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers are not supported for use by Microsoft Teams.
- For technical assistance, please email email@example.com.
Start dateAugust 11, 2020 2:00 pmEnd dateAugust 11, 2020 3:00 pmCalendarCommunity Planning & Permitting, County Commissioners, Home PageGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.