Professional Age Well Conference in Longmont, Friday, Nov. 3
Registration required - Event includes 10 sessions with local and national presenters
Join a network of businesses and professionals on Friday, Nov. 3, for the sixth annual Age Well Conference, at the Plaza Convention Center in Longmont. This event draws hundreds of professionals and advocates from services industries, healthcare, retail, academia, and the public to learn about the latest in gerontechnology (technology directed towards the aspirations and opportunities for older adults), marketing, healthcare and community services, behavioral economics, and much more.
What: Sixth Annual Age Well Conference
When: Friday, Nov. 3
Where: Plaza Convention Center, 1850 Industrial Circle, Longmont
We are an aging society. During the next 15 years, the number of people age 60 and older in Colorado is expected to double. How are businesses and communities becoming more age-responsive? How can business owners, professionals, and citizens, create opportunities and solutions from these societal challenges? Attend the Age Well conference for a discussion about the ongoing and emerging issues and trends in aging.
The conference will feature three concurrent session tracks: Health & Wellness, Tech & Innovation, and Aging in Community. The event will include 10 sessions and more than a dozen esteemed local and national presenters. Lunch is included with each registration. Sessions and speakers will include:
- Disrupting and Reimagining Aging, Bob Hoffman, AARP
- Marketing to Older Adults, Rick Moody, Gray is Green
- Seniors and the Sharing Economy, Wendi Burkhardt, Silvernest
- The Role of Technology in Aging Well, Karen Brown, Aging 2.0 Colorado
- Connecting Healthcare and Community-Based Services, AJ Diamontopoulos, DRCOG
- Changing Thinking to Improve Life's Later Years, Peter Huang, CU School of Law
- Working with Challenging Behaviors, Monica Rotner, Boulder County Government
- Using Human Centered Design, Shannon Halgren, Sage Research & Design
Start dateNovember 3, 2017 8:00 amEnd dateNovember 3, 2017 4:30 pmCalendarCommunity ServicesGoogle Calendar
Get Feed for iCal (Google Calendar). This is for subscribing to the events in the Calendar. Add this URL to either iCal (Mac) or Google Calendar, or any other calendar that supports iCal Feed.
OrganizersBoulder County Area Agency on Aging, Community Services
VenuePlaza Convention CenterAddress1850 Industrial CircleCityLongmont